Transferring Funds between Ether Accounts
This chapter discusses transferring funds between ether accounts.
Create Second Ether Account
Send Ether from One Account to Another
Verify Ether Fund Transaction
Verify Pending Transactions
View Transaction Receipt
- Transfer Ether funds can be done using the eth.sendTransaction() method
- The sender account's password is needed to open the account keystore
file when using the eth.sendTransaction() method.
The private key of the sender account is used to sign the transfer transaction.
- When a transaction is signed by the sender and submitted to the network,
it will be listed in the pending transaction queue.
- When the network is building the pending block,
it will take transactions from the pending queue.
- When the pending block is sealed (or mined) by a miner,
it will be added the end of the blockchain.
- When a transaction is included in a block that is added to the blockchain,
the transaction is considered as processed.
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of Ethereum
Ethereum Mist Wallet
geth - Go Ethereum
Testnet - Ropsten network
Private Ethereum Network
64-Bit "geth" for Private Ethereum Network
Private Network with Custom Genesis Block
►Transferring Funds between Ether Accounts
MetaMask - Browser Based Ethereum Wallet
Managing Ethereum Account
Mining Ether with Your Computer
Full Version in PDF/EPUB