Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 5.62, by Dr. Herong Yang
Stopping WinZip Wizard Window
This section provides a tutorial example on how to stop WinZip Wizard window when starting WinZip.
By default, WinZip will start with a Wizard window each time you run WinZip.
The Wizard window looks like this:
This wizard window can be turned off, if you don't want to see it. Here is how:
1. Run WinZip. The wizard dialog box shows up.
2. Click the "WinZip Classic" button. The WinZip window shows up.
3. Select menu Options > Configuration. The configuration dialog box shows up.
4. Click the "Miscellaneous" tab, and make the "Next time start with the Wizard interface" unchecked.
5. Click the OK button to close the configuration dialog box.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Run WinZip again. You should not see the wizard dialog box any more.
Table of Contents