Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 5.62, by Dr. Herong Yang
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File
This section provides a tutorial example on how to extract all files from a ZIP file.
1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Select a ZIP file, like c:\temp\test1.zip, and click the OK button. The ZIP file will be opened inside WinZip window.
3. Select menu Actions > Extract. The Extract dialog box shows up.
4. Select a directory where you want the files to be extracted to, for example c:\temp.
5. Click the Extract button as shown in the following picture:
6. All the files in the ZIP will be extract to c:\temp.
Table of Contents