CD-DVD Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 2.20, by Dr. Herong Yang
Creating ISO 9660 Image with FinalBurner
This section describes a tutorial on how to create an ISO 9660 image with Final Burner.
Instead of burning (writing or copying) files to a CD-R directly, it is better to do it in two steps:
Here are the steps you should follow to create an ISO image with FinalBurner:
1. Start FinalBurner and double-click the Data CD/DVD icon. The Files screen shows up.
2. Click the "Add file(s)" link below the empty file list section. The Open dialog box shows up.
3. Find and select all 6 files in the folder: \archive.
FinalBurner shows you the total size near the bottom of the window as:
0 Gb 677 Mb 221 kb 523 bytes. You should leave the "Boot image" field unchecked,
because we are not creating a bootable CD.
4. Click the Next button. The Burn screen shows up. Check all option fields to match:
Speed: 2x - 2823 kb\s Name: Arch2006 Append last session: unchecked Allow next session: unchecked Test write: checked Eject: checked Buffer Underrun Protection: checked Full erase: unchecked
5. Click the "Save ISO" button. Give C:\temp\arch2006.iso as the file name for the output ISO image file. FinalBurner took 1 minute to create the ISO image file.
Table of Contents