Android Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - v3.03, by Herong Yang
Setting up Gmail Access on Android Phone
This section provides a tutorial example on how to set up Gmail access on Android phones: 'Settings' > 'Account and sync' > 'Add account'.
If you want to read emails from your Gmail mailbox or download more applications, you need to do account setup on your Android phone.
1. Tap on "Settings", then "Account & sync". You will see a list of Internet access accounts that you have already set up.
2. Tap on the "Add account" button, then "Next".
3. Tap on "Create", if you don't have a Google Account. Tap on "Sign in", if you already have a Google Account.
4. Follow instructions on the screen to finish the set up process.
5. Tap on "Applications", then "Gmail". You will see incoming emails listed on the screen now.
If you have more than one Gmail mailbox, you can set up them on your phone by repeating the "Add account" process.
If you want to remove any mailbox, tap on the Gmail address, then "Remove account".
Table of Contents