Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - v5.62, by Dr. Herong Yang
Installing Internet Explorer (IE) 10
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Internet Explorer 10 on a Windows 7 system.
If your computer does not come with Internet Explorer (IE) 10, you can download and install yourself. Here is what I did to install IE 10 on my Windows 7 system.
1. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/ home page, and click "Downloads" menu.
2. Click the "Internet Explorer" link. You see the "Internet Explorer" download page.
3. Click on "Get Internet Explorer 10". You see the download file dialog box. Save the download file "EIE10_EN-US_WOL_Win7.EXE" to desktop.
4. Double-click the "EIE10_EN-US_WOL_Win7.EXE" file on the desktop to start the installation process. You see the "Windows Internet Explorer 10" installation window:
5. Restart the computer, when the installation is done.
Table of Contents