Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - v5.62, by Dr. Herong Yang
Extracting All Files from a RAR File
This section provides a tutorial example on how to extract all files from a RAR file using WinRAR.
1. Run WinRAR and navigate to the directory where your RAR file is located.
2. Double click on the RAR file, like \temp\test1.rar. The files and directories in the RAR file will be displayed in the WinRAR window.
3. Select the files and/or directories that you want to extract and select menu "Commands" > "Extract to the specified folder". The "Extract path and options" dialog box shows up.
4. Enter the directory where you want the extracted files and/or directories to be stored, like c:\temp\test, in the "Destination path" field and click OK.
5. The selected files and/or directories will be extracted to the specified directory.
Table of Contents