Object Oriented Programming
This chapter provides notes on Object-Oriented Programming in H language.
What Is Object-Oriented Programming
Objects Are Created from Classes
Literal Is Special Form of Object Creation
Dot (.) Expression to Access Object Members
Update Object with Object Methods
- Object-Oriented Programming is a programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects".
- Objects are created by calling the construction function provided by given classes.
- Data literals are actually processed as a new object construction
- Dot (.) expressions are used to access object property and method members.
- Objects can be updated with object methods.
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of H Language
"boolean" Data Type
"integer" Data Type
"string" Data Type
"real" Data Type
"array" Data Type
Source Code Packages
Classes and Objects
►Object Oriented Programming
Inheritance - Object Attachments
Encapsulation - Private Members
Full Version in PDF/ePUB