Inheritance - Object Attachments
This chapter provides notes on object attachments in H language.
What Is Object Attachment
$append Statement - Attach Objects
Name Collision in Attached Objects
Append Multiple Object Attachments
$trim Statement - Detach Objects
Build Subclasses with Superclasses
Object Morphinism by Changing Attachments
- Object attachment is a new concept in object-oriented programming
that allows you to attach another object to the current object.
- The $append statement is for attaching another object to the current object.
- If a property name or method name in an attached object is identical to
one of properties or methods in the primary object, the primary object wins.
- The $append statement can be used repeatedly to attach multiple objects
to the current object.
- The $trim statement for detaching the last appended object from the current object.
- The $append statements inside the class definition body can be used
to build subclasses with superclasses.
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of H Language
"boolean" Data Type
"integer" Data Type
"string" Data Type
"real" Data Type
"array" Data Type
Source Code Packages
Classes and Objects
Object Oriented Programming
►Inheritance - Object Attachments
Encapsulation - Private Members
Full Version in PDF/ePUB