What Is H (Hybrid) Language
This section describes design guidelines of H language.
H (Hybrid) Language is a new programming language I am trying to propose based
on the following design guidelines:
- To be used as a general-purpose third-generation programming language.
- To draw the best elements from other programming languages.
- To support 2 basic programming paradigms: Procedural programming and Object-oriented programming.
- To use more explicit and more consistent syntax to have better readability.
- To be used as an interpreted language and as a compiled language.
Last update: 2017.
Table of Contents
About This Book
►Introduction of H Language
►What Is H (Hybrid) Language
H Language License: Open Source and Free
Help Needed to Design H Language
H Language Handwritten Notes
"boolean" Data Type
"integer" Data Type
"string" Data Type
"real" Data Type
"array" Data Type
Source Code Packages
Classes and Objects
Object Oriented Programming
Inheritance - Object Attachments
Encapsulation - Private Members
PDF Printing Version