Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - v3.03, by Dr. Herong Yang
Outdated: Adobe Flash Player 10 Installation with Adobe DLM
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 10 for Firefox 3 with Adobe DLM on Windows XP systems.
Another way to install Adobe Flash Player for Firefox 3 is to use Adobe "Player Download Center" Web site, which allows you to install Adobe Flash Player via Adobe DLM (Download Manager):
1. Run Firefox 3 and go to the "Player Download Center" Web site at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. You see "Adobe Flash Player 10.1 (2.70 MB)" listed for download.
2. Click the "Download now" button. You see the "Software Installation" dialog box showing up with "Adobe DLM" listed.
3. Click "Install Now". Firefox installs the Adobe DLM (Download Manager) as an add-on to Firefox.
4. Restart Firefox and go to the "Player Download Center" Web site again.
5. Click the "Download now" button. You see "Adobe DLM" running to download Adobe Flash Player 10.1. When it's done, you see Adobe Flash Player 10.1 installation screen.
6. Accept the term and finish the installation process.
Table of Contents