Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.01, by Dr. Herong Yang
Installing Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Chrome
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 13 for Chrome with Adobe Flash Player Installer on a Windows 7 system.
If you don't like the integrated Chrome plugin, Pepper Flash, you can download and install Adobe Flash Player Plugin to support Flash content on Chrome 35.
1. Run Chrome 35 and go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. You will see the "Adobe Flash Player" with these messages:
Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available. To download the Adobe® Flash Player system plug-in, click "here".
2. Click the "here" link in the above message. You will see the installation 1/3 page.
3. Click the "Install now" button, near the bottom right corner of the page.
You will see the installation program "install_flashplayer13x32_mssa_aaa_aih.exe" gets
downloaded as shown below:
4. Click on the downloaded program and run it. You will see the "Adobe Flash Player Installer" screen.
5. Follow instructions provided by the installer to finish the installation.
Note that Chrome 35 and Firefox 26 share the same Adobe Flash Player Plugin program. You only need to do one installation. It will be will available for both Chrome and Firefox.
Last update: 2014.
Table of Contents