Windows Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - v5.62, by Dr. Herong Yang
Adding Files to a New ZIP File
This section provides a tutorial example on how to add files to a new ZIP file.
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter test1.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in c:\temp directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Select the files that you want to add to the ZIP file, and click the "Add" button as shown in the following picture:
5. The selected files will be added to the ZIP file.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Look at c:\temp\test1.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected files.
Table of Contents