Introduction of HTML
What Is HTML
History of HTML
Differences between HTML and XHTML
Relation between HTML and CSS
Relation between HTML and DOM
Relation between HTML and DHTML
Relation between HTML and SVG
Relation between HTML and MathML
- HTML is a markup language that allows authors to publish text, multimedia and hyperlink
information using text files embedded with tags.
- XHTML (Extensible HyperText Markup Language) is an XML based markup language that mirrors HTML language.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is a style sheet language that can be used to control the presentation of HTML documents.
- DOM (Document Object Model) is an API that can be used to represent elements in an HTML document as programming objects.
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is an XML-based vector image language that can be embedded in HTML document to provide static or animated graphics.
- MathML (Math Markup Language) is an XML-based mathematical notation language that can be embedded in HTML document to present math formulas.
Table of Contents
About This Book
►Introduction of HTML
Introduction of HTML5 Features
HTML Document Structure and Content
HTML Document and Elements Syntax
Displayed and Printed HTML Documents
Responsive Design of Web Pages
MathML Integration in HTML Documents
Full Version in PDF/EPUB