This section describes requirements on variable names.
A variable name is sequence of characters that meets the following requirements:
- Numeric characters are not allowed as the leading character.
- Whitespace characters are not allowed.
- Special characters used in H language are not allowed.
- Number of characters limited to 40.
- Non-ASCII characters are allowed.
Examples of variable names:
x = 1;
_x = 1;
變量 = 1;
1. Variable names must have no leading symbols.
2. Variable names must have a leading symbol like:
$x, @x, @@x, %x, etc.
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of H Language
What Is a Variable
Variable Types Are Dynamic
"boolean" Data Type
"integer" Data Type
"string" Data Type
"real" Data Type
"array" Data Type
Source Code Packages
Classes and Objects
Object Oriented Programming
Inheritance - Object Attachments
Encapsulation - Private Members
Full Version in PDF/ePUB