Free Web Services - Herong's Tutorial Examples - v2.12, by Herong Yang
Downloading and Installing SoapUI
This section provides a tutorial example on downloading and installing SoapUI on Windows system.
Here is what I did to download and install SoapUI 5.6 on my Windows 10 computer.
1. Go to SoapUI download Website at https://www.soapui.org/downloads/soapui/
2. Click the "Download SoapUI Open Source" button.
3. Save the download file to \herong\SoapUI-x64-5.6.0.exe.
4. Double-click on the downloaded file \herong\SoapUI-x64-5.6.0.exe to install it.
5. Run SoapUI 5.6.0 by searching SoapUI and select SoapUI-5.6.0 App on Windows 10 desktop.
That's it. Installation is done. The SoapUI installation package contains a required Java VM. So no need to download and install Java separately.
Table of Contents