WSDL Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - 2.20, by Dr. Herong Yang
Downloading and Installing PHP
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install PHP on a Windows system.
Here is what I did to download and install PHP 7:
1. Go to http://windows.php.net/download/ and download the "VC14 x86 Thread Safe (2016-Jan-06 23:30:05)" binary version for Windows. You will get a file called "php-7.0.2-Win32-VC14-x86.zip" of 21,846,474 bytes.
2. Unzip "php-7.0.2-Win32-VC14-x86.zip" to \php folder.
3. Open a command window, and try the following commands:
4. If see an error message saying: "The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.", you need to install "Visual Studio 2015 x86".
5. Open a command window, and try the following commands again:
\herong>\php\php -v PHP 7.0.2 (cli) (built: Jan 6 2016 13:05:11) ( ZTS ) Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Zend Technologies
Cool, the Command Line Interface (CLI) of PHP is working!
Table of Contents