What Is SWFC Script?
This section describes what is SWFC Script - A simple scripting language designed by the SWFTools team for generating SWF applications.
What Is SWFC Script?
SWFC Script is a simple script language designed by the SWFTools team for generating SWF applications.
Some cool features of SWFC Script:
- Arbitrary shape support - Arbitrary shapes can be defined using ".outline" commands.
- Text font support - TTF font files can be loaded using ".font" commands.
- Button support - Buttons that react to mouse events can be defined using ".button" commands.
- Transparency blend modes support - Multiple transparency blend modes are supported using "blend" options.
- Filters support - 4 filters are supported: "dropshadow", "blur", "gradientglow" and "bevel".
- ActionScript 2.0/3,0 support - Blocks of ActionScript statements can be embedded using ".action" commands.
If you want to try to write a SWFC script, you need to download and install SWFTools
from www.swftools.org as described in the previous chapter.
SWFTools offers a SWFC compiler located at \local\SWFTools\swfc.exe.
Here is the manual page of SWFC 0.9.1:
swfc - compile .sc files to swf.
swfc [-o file.swf] file.sc
Compiles a file written in sc (SWF Script) into a number of SWF
Output to stdout (for use in CGI environments)
Increase verbosity. Use more than one -v for greater effect.
-o, --output filename
Specify output file (Default: output.swf). This affects only the
parts of the .sc file which haven't specified an output file
Matthias Kramm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Table of Contents
About This Book
Introduction of Adobe Flash
Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox
Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Chrome
Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Safari
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX for IE
Using "object" Elements for Flash Files
Using "embed" Elements for Flash Files
"mp3player" - MP3 Music Player
Flash Player Projector
SWFTools - SWF File Manipulation Tools
►SWFC Script to Generate Flash SWF Files
►What Is SWFC Script?
circle.sc - First SWFC Script Example
Frame.sc - Managing Animation Frames
Sound.sc - Adding Sound to Animation
Text.sc - Add Text to Animation
ActionScript Embedded in SWFC Script
AS3Compile - ActionScript 3 Compiler
Adobe Flex SDK 4
SWF File Structure and Tags
SWF File Processing Rules
SWF Files for Video and Audio Streams
Full Version in PDF/EPUB