Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.01, by Dr. Herong Yang
Installing Adobe Flash Player 13 for Firefox 26
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 13 Plugin for Firefox 26 on Windows XP.
One quick way to download and install Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox is to use the Adobe Flash Player test page as mentioned in the previous section:
1. Run Firefox 26 and visit the Adobe Flash Player test page at http://herongyang.com/Flash/SWFC-ActionScript-Space-Explorer-Stabilized.html.
2. Click the "Install Flash" button below the message:
"Would you like to install the plugin needed to display the media on this page?"
you see the "Plugin Finder Service" dialog box showing up
with "Adobe Flash Player 13...." listed to install:
3. Click "Next" button. Firefox starts to download the plugin. When the download is completed, you see the "Install Adobe Flash Player" dialog box showing up.
4. Click the agreement checkbox and the INSTALL button. Then wait for the installation to finish.
5. Click "Finish" button to close the "Plugin Finder Service" dialog box.
Last update: 2014.
Table of Contents