This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 SDK, which can be used as the programming environment for C# language.
The best environment to do C# programming at this time is Microsoft's .NET Framework 1.0 SDK.
It is freely available from Microsoft Web site. You may follow instructions bellow
to download .NET Framework 1.0 SDK:
1. Make sure you have Microsoft Windows 2000 with SP 2 applied.
2. Go to Internet at http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework, and click "Download the .NET Framework".
3. Then click ".NET Framework SDK" to go to the download area.
4. Select the "Full SDK Download (131 MB)" next to the download icon.
5. Once the download is completed, double click the downloaded file in the File Explorer.
And following the instructions on the screen to finish installing .Net Framework SDK on your system.
6. Restart your system, and open command window to enter "csc". If this command
returns with message:
Microsoft (R) Visual C# .NET Compiler version 7.00.9466
for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 1.0.3705
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2001. All rights reserved.
fatal error CS2008: No inputs specified
you know that you have .Net Framework SDK installed correctly.
7. If you don't see the above message, check to make sure that you have the following directory
included in the command path: