Flash Tutorials - Herong's Tutorial Examples - Version 3.02, by Dr. Herong Yang
Adobe Flash Player 25 Installation with Adobe Installer
This section provides a tutorial example on how to download and install Adobe Flash Player 25 for Firefox 51 with Adobe Installer on Windows 7 systems.
If you want to install Adobe Flash Player for Firefox 51, you can go to Adobe "Adobe Flash Player" Web site, which allows you to download and install Adobe Flash Player via Adobe Installer:
1. Run Firefox 51 and go to the "Adobe Flash Player" Web site at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. You see "Adobe Flash Player Version 220.127.116.11" listed for install.
2. Click the "Install now" button. You see a dialog box showing up with a download file called: flashplayer25_ka_install.exe Save this file to temporary folder.
3. Close Firefox and other Web browsers.
4. Open the temporary folder and double-click on the downloaded file,
flashplayer25_ka_install.exe to run it.
You will see the Adobe Flash Player Installer download screen as shown below:
5. Wait until the download is done. Then follow the installation instruction to finish the installation.
Last update: 2017.
Table of Contents